* What do Episcopalians believe about creation and evolution?
* What was Jesus' childhood and young adulthood like? Did people treat him differently?
* When we die, do we go to heaven immediately or do we "fall asleep" and get resurrected on the Last Day?
* Are some parts of the Bible antisemitic, and if so, how do we deal with that?
* Is the devil real or just a metaphor for evil in the world?
* What about people who do bad things yet go to church and people who do good things yet don't believe in God?
* What does "Jesus died to save us" really mean? Why doesn't the world look more saved?
Whew. I think there may be a sermon shaping up out of all our discussion. Or maybe a sermon series...